JOB TITLE: Creative Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Creative Specialists
REPORTS TO: Manager, Creative Specialists
To apply, please submit your resume, references, and cover letter as PDFs through our careers page at: https://www.aerialcanvas.com/careers
A Creative Specialist (CS) is responsible for the in-field production of our real estate marketing solutions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to photography, videography, 3D scanning, aerial drone operation, file management, and etcetera. A Creative Specialist utilizes their creative abilities to ensure client satisfaction while upholding the aesthetic standards and core values of Aerial Canvas. They are expected to have strong communication skills, be detail obsessive, and excel in time management.
– Complete photo, video, drone, and 3D services on site for clients.
– Upload footage and communicate any and applicable field notes to respective team members.
– Identify and determine the best creative solutions while completing our services.
– Travel to and from shoots in a timely manner.
– Communicate vision and expectations to clients on-site and remotely.
-Prepare, maintain, and manage company equipment.
– Maintain calendar accuracy for time tracking purposes.
– Oversee listing solutions from start to finish.
– Maintain responsive and consistent communication across departments.
– Operate effectively within both a team environment and individually.
– Offer solutions consultations for in-field upgrades.
– Participate in training and development opportunities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Refined photography, videography, and drone operation skills.
– Professional etiquette, positive attitude, and excellent customer service skills is a must.
– FAA Part 107 Drone License preferred.
– Valid Driver’s License.
– Experience in Real Estate industry preferred.
– Customer service background or Marketing/Sales experience is a plus.
– Strong creative, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
– Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
– Adobe Creative Suite fluency.
– File management systems knowledge preferred.
This is a full-time (30+ hours per week) hourly, non-exempt position. Limited weekend availability may be required. Our standard operating hours are from Monday-Sunday, 9:00 am PST to 6:00 pm PST.
We are a privately funded and owned start-up. As a burgeoning real estate marketing agency, we are innovative and disruptive. We value open communication, team chemistry, and challenges that are stimulating. Our Core Values can be found here: https://www.aerialcanvas.com/corevalues.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Undergraduate degree or equivalent relevant work experience
– 1-3 years of experience in professional or independent creative contracting work
– Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another
– Adjusting or moving objects up to 50 pounds in all directions
– Repeating motions that may include the arms, wrists, hand, and/or fingers
– Operating light machinery and/or electronic equipment
– Assessing the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned
– Standing for extended periods of time
We are looking for passionate individuals who take pride in their work! The ideal applicant takes chances but is also calculated. They practice a student and teacher mindset and learn as quickly as they are willing to share their knowledge. Lastly, they value themselves as intrapreneurs and have developed the leadership competencies and business acumen to operate with ownership.
Aerial Canvas provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
About Aerial Canvas
Aerial Canvas is a creative content production and real estate marketing startup headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our agency's mission to make creativity more accessible to the world. We believe in leveraging our combined passion and expertise to help others elevate their business and brand. We double-down on our strengths and constantly seek to develop our weaknesses because we believe we owe the world the best version of ourselves.